Posted in Toilet Humor on October 16th, 2008 3 Comments »
While you guys wrap up voting on your favorite captions, I thought you should have a look and make sure you’re up-to-date on proper urinal etiquette.
*I changed this to a link because it’s so noisy and the post is very old already.
(Thanks, nothingtoxic.com! (beware, a less-kid-friendly site))
How’d you do? I did okay, but it’s not really anything I have to worry about. Polls will close soon…get your votes in!
Posted in Contest on October 14th, 2008 13 Comments »
Good people of Say No To Crack, I give you the image that was presented as a challenge to those brave enough to caption it:
It is shaping up to be a most wonderful competition. Now comes the time for voting! Here are your caption contestants:
1. By Alex: “Smeli Yuan and partner Yas Pais goes for gold in the newest Olympic water event, Doubles Gas Passing.”
2. By NC: Contestant 1:
*Waves hand frantically*
â€œJUDGE.! SHE BIT ME.!â€
*Rises from under the water*
â€œAhâ€¦. Fresh meatâ€¦.â€
3. By Virginia: â€œI refuse to work with this idiot!â€
4. By Michel: “super! :-)”
5. By Biz: “The next poster child for bipolar disorder.”
6. By Bunk Strutts: â€œMO-OM! SHEâ€™S DOING IT AGAIN!â€
7. By Jeff: “And thus, the Chinese won the race to genetically modify their people so that they may fly.”
8. By MG: “Oh my God! Who just pooped in the pool!?”
9. By Res: “I choose you chinese-synchronized-swimmer-chu!!”
10. By Madbong23: â€œTry captioning this pic!â€, said the Dolphin Sisters
11. By Phil: â€œLeave my territory, or I will release my fanatical one-legged flying sister of Death!â€
12. By Ike: “The Chinese Olympic Committee had serious explaining to do, once the team was discovered trying to replace graceful, actual athlete Mao Tai (pictured above) with a different girl who has a prettier face.”
13. By Pixelgun: â€œThe nose plugs are malfunctioning! Open your mouth or your face will implode!â€
14. By Danny Thornton: “True Blood”
Here are your contestants! To vote for your favorite, post their number in the comments below!
Posted in Contest on October 7th, 2008 16 Comments »
It’s been a little while since we’ve had one of these, and I always love reading you guys’ captions. This one, I think, is a gem:
Also from the Olympics. These mid-air shots get me every time. Go for it! Post your caption in the comments; winner will be picked by the readers!
Posted in Top 10 on October 2nd, 2008 17 Comments »