I take it back.

That one creepy guy smiling into the camera creepily? That thing? That’s not the creepiest thing on the internet. I take it back.

Because of this. O sweet heavens, what is this.

I just…I just……I just….It’s like….I think I’m never going to be able to sleep again. I gotta lay off the videos for a while I think.

9 Responses to “I take it back.”

1. on 04 Nov 2007 at 4:52 pm Athol Kay

What the?!?!

2. on 04 Nov 2007 at 11:47 pm Mac

I just posted the link, but it seems not to be taking well, so I’ll just tell you to search Wikipedia for the phrase, “Mariko Takahashi’s Fitness Video For Being Appraised as an “Ex-fat Girl”

It will tell you about the video.

3. on 05 Nov 2007 at 11:44 am Noah

She has no idea what she’s on to, she’s found a way to create unstoppable dog soldiers and she’s using them to teach workout videos?!

4. on 05 Nov 2007 at 2:09 pm Dan

I’m a bit disappointed to see that Say No to Crack has pretty much turned into a video blog over the past while. I’m not trying to come off as rude, I’m just saying that I’d rather see another “Breakin’ it down” or something golden like that, other than these corny videos you keep posting. What happened to the entries that were well thought-out and written? Those were truly entertaining. I’m just sayin’ is all..

Thanks. =) You people are cool.

5. on 05 Nov 2007 at 2:57 pm Karen

I know, I know, Dan. And I really do feel bad about clip dumping here because I really honestly do enjoy giving you guys quality goods. But between full-time studentry and two real-world jobs outside of SNTC, it’s easier to share something I like with you, than it is to share something I *think* with you. ๐Ÿ˜› But that’s no excuse.

And in the future, I will be bringing you more goods (and I haven’t forgotten about Breakin’ it Down, either, or potential SNTC comics). Thanks for coming back; I’ll give you better reasons to soon.

๐Ÿ˜€

6. on 05 Nov 2007 at 3:36 pm Scott

I have but one phrase that fits this, from a good friend of mine:

“There are things that, no matter how hard you try, simply cannot be unseen.”

๐Ÿ˜‰

7. on 05 Nov 2007 at 10:37 pm johnsadowski

Is that a Butthole Surfers video? That should be a Butthole Surfers video.

8. on 06 Nov 2007 at 1:00 am mari

that’s just… wrong! i’ve seen this somewhere before. i wonder what the story is behind this? and what about those horribly-too-realistic dog heads?! eek!!!

9. […] SayNoToCrack This entry was posted on Thursday, November 8th, 2007 at 8:22 am and is filed under Comedy. You […]