What is a Tacky Raccoon?

I actually have no clue, so I’ll leave the answer up to our own Bunk Strutts since Tacky Raccoons is the name of his brand new blog. While I still haven’t seen any Raccoons at Bunk’s site, I did find quite a few gems … such as a pair of Mr. T. Underoos:

Fun Underwear

And the definition of a “babe magnet car” (what girl wouldn’t get into one of these?):

Batmobile babe magnet

And unfortunate proof that the cartoon character Ziggy has met his end:

Blob Fish

I hope to see a tacky raccoon as well, but in the meantime it looks like Bunk will keep me entertained. If you yearn for even more randomness than you find here, Tacky Raccoons is the place to go.

8 Responses to “What is a Tacky Raccoon?”

1. on 27 Aug 2007 at 10:49 am VE

What; no picture on the tighty whities too? How will I ever match them up?

2. on 27 Aug 2007 at 6:24 pm Alpaca The Awesome

If you rearrange the letters in Say No To Crack, you get Tacky Raccoons

3. on 27 Aug 2007 at 10:22 pm quotes

Love that batmobile. Too bad you missed his starship enterprise in the backyard!
    Reminds me of what Artemus Ward said: “Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?”

Funny site.
    Keep up the good work.

4. on 29 Aug 2007 at 6:34 am sarahenity

as alpaca pointed out, ‘tacky raccoons’ is an anagram of ‘say no to crack’

that being said… i’d get in that batmobile anyday. 😀

5. on 29 Aug 2007 at 10:26 am Anita Bath

Well I’ll be … nice detective work Alpaca. I’m honored Bunk.

6. on 29 Aug 2007 at 11:29 pm Bunk

Kudos to you, too, Anita. Alp’ is right, but I couldn’t stand to see “raccoons” spelled incorrectly, so I added a “c.”

TackyRaccoons is not intended to be a competitor to SayNoToCrack. Just something a little different, maybe more eclectic. (Presently, I’m focusing on stupider.) I’ll continue contributing here, at SNTC, as long as they will let me, if only to keep sarahenity happy.

Confidential to sarah: The first batfin is done.

7. on 01 Sep 2007 at 1:22 pm Brown Baron

That is one sweet looking batmobile haha. I’ve always wondered what happened to Ziggy. Now I know.

8. […] que ser impresionante ir por la calle y encontrarse con un Batmovil. En el caso de este Batmóvil a lo mejor impresiona aún más pensar que ese modelo puede ser como el coche de […]