Noodle lovers rejoice, now you can spend a small fortune to bathe with complete strangers in a colossal bowl of Ramen Noodles!

Ramen Bath

This bowl is part of a spa theme park in Japan, called Hakone Kowakien Yunessun. They also have other themed baths and pools, like this enticing red wine bath:

Red Wine Bath

Any chance this could be made with real red wine? If so, let me know … once this baby comes a weekend spent swimming in red wine sounds heavenly! However, the Ramen Noodle bath will only be available for a few more months, so hurry now before they replace it with something less appealing – like a tofu, seaweed, or just plain water (who would pay for that?)

Pics via Japan Probe

10 Responses to “Take a bath in Ramen Noodles”

1. on 24 Jul 2007 at 9:15 pm Alpaca The Awesome

Hmm…tofu bath…SWEET!

2. on 24 Jul 2007 at 9:25 pm Alex

Red wine, sure… but murky brown water? I realize it’s supposed to be the MSG-laden Ramen noodle broth, but that’s just foul.

3. on 24 Jul 2007 at 9:47 pm Bunk

The pool-cleaning scene from “Caddy Shack” comes to mind…

4. on 24 Jul 2007 at 11:14 pm girlrobot

ha! i actually went there last year. it’s not real red wine :) there was also a sake, green tea, and coffee one!

5. on 25 Jul 2007 at 12:09 am LindaF.

That red wine bath looks a lot like someone bled in there there, profusely.

I have to agree though, if it were REALLY red wine, I’d be all about it!

6. on 25 Jul 2007 at 4:37 am matt

I prefer bathing in my own special brand of white wine. And by special, I mean urine.

7. […] If you’ve ever wanted to bathe in a giant bowl of ramen noodles, now’s your chance. […]

8. on 25 Jul 2007 at 12:39 pm Diesel

THE RIVERS ARE TURNING TO BLOOD ITS THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!

9. […] called Hakone Kowakien Yunessun. They also have other themed baths and pools, like this enticing red wine […]

10. on 12 Nov 2007 at 2:42 am Jacob

Hey!
    i went there!! That was the best day of my life. That ramen noodle bath was great. so was the chili bath, the coca bath, the green tea bath, the chocolate bath, and all the other crazy stuff at Yunessun. also, the sake we had had the night before was excellent, and we bought it at the local family mart. 😛 i love japan.
    -Jacob