And I totally agree.

Wow, she seems really really mad. Frankly, I’d get tired of it too. Actually, I am already tired of it. Woo shredder!

113 Responses to “Newswoman refuses to report…”

1. on 16 Aug 2007 at 6:39 pm Justin

“I’ll cherish it always” hahah awesome.

2. on 17 Aug 2007 at 5:39 pm SupaW

so obviously staged! what a dose of mince! most of you people are total nuggets with no sense of reality (or even just no sense).
    Give yourselves a shake!!

3. on 18 Aug 2007 at 4:48 pm Sam

she was right about trying to burn Paris’s story .. it’s not worth it 😀

4. on 06 Sep 2007 at 1:40 pm mike

HELL YEAH!!! I never understood why HER or Lionel Richie’s daughter ever got in the news in the FIRST place!

5. on 25 Sep 2007 at 12:44 pm veit

She has my admiration, too.
    Seems to be someone who knows what journalism should be about.

6. on 07 Dec 2007 at 5:53 pm Robert

Stupid women dont no a good story wen they hear it

7. on 16 Dec 2007 at 8:30 pm chris

Alright! I love this woman I’d hire her in a hot second if I owned the network!!

8. on 31 Dec 2007 at 2:06 pm anon

So why don’t those men join the journalists position? oh i see, its jebus again.

9. on 22 Feb 2008 at 12:41 am Bionicjoe

I actually tried watching this show this morning. It was the worst piece of crap I’ve seen on morning TV. That says a lot.

It’s on MSNBC. I think it’s intended to make The Today Show on NBC look like a real show.

Please get my name, ‘Joe’, off of it now!!

10. on 12 May 2008 at 4:04 am Nanao

So even if we’re all tools who secretly decide what goes on the news and the whole thing was staged, it’s still a very valid point. In a world that made ANY sense at all, no one would know who Paris Hilton is, much less broadcast her release from incarceration for a week straight.

And yes, the two guys are weenies. (I mean, they work at MSNBC. Come on.) And the guy on our right looks like Matthew Perry from Friends, a.k.a. Chandler.

11. on 11 Jul 2008 at 12:18 am Troy Nickerson

Amazing. Who gives a shit about Paris Hilton anyway. Two thumbs up for the women for putting that story in the trash where it belongs. And the two guys on the broadcast………… what the fuck? dumb and dumber, fire the them now. Idiots.

12. on 17 Nov 2008 at 10:05 am directory

Just dropping in to let you know you have an interesting site. I hope you’ll continue to work on it. Wishing you all the best.

13. on 30 Mar 2010 at 11:43 pm Steve

BEST PERSON EVER. i am so tired of hearing about celebrities and there attention whoring. if im going to turn on the news, i want to hear about whats going on in the world, not about some druggie actor.