Flush This

I don’t know what to make of this. Kohler has an interactive video where you can flush dog food, a bra, a rubber duckie, and more. Click the picture to try it out:

Putting a Rubber Duckie in the Toilet

Very odd. I thought it was too funny and unusual to pass up.

10 Responses to “Flush This”

1. on 31 May 2007 at 12:22 am Bunk

P.S. Although I just bought one of these WonderPotties, I have no plans to poop a rubber duckie any time soon. (Do people really eat bras and washcloths, too?)

2. on 31 May 2007 at 10:46 am tecwzrd

The dog food and 5 bottles impressed me the most.

Not sure if this to an ad for parents of kids that like to put stuff down the toilette or if it’s for people with BIG POOPS 😀

P.S. Jo is kind of ugly and has a speech impediment, could they not find someone a little less annoying!

3. on 31 May 2007 at 3:36 pm meleah rebeccah

very funny.

4. on 02 Jun 2007 at 5:45 am tamiki

I think the little fury creature from gremlins would be more absorbent.

5. on 02 Jun 2007 at 7:55 pm Bunk

Tamiki–

The little furry creature from gremlins should be used only when one is out of rubber ducks, flowers, etc. Same goes for tribbles. Use them only as a last resort.

I wouldn’t advise using dog food either. You’ll be disappointed, irritated and filthy, and the rest of the seven anti-dwarves as well.

6. on 03 Jun 2007 at 10:46 am Sylvia

This is great, very funny….I just wanted to add another funny toilet picture if thats ok.

since we are on the toilet topic….lol

Sylvia

7. […] Kohler מפרסמים את האסלה החדשה שלהם בויראל ובו כוסית מורידה את המים על כל מיני דברים שלא הייתם חושבים לנסות לזרוק לאסלה (ויה) […]

8. on 04 Jun 2008 at 5:53 pm wendy

Very cool and unique.

Have you seen this one yet from Houston

Totally unnerving