Okay, I found this completely hilarious. Completely, sadly hilarious:

61074_harrypotterstarwars.jpg

Talk about nothing new being under the sun.

63 Responses to “Harry Potter and Star Wars”

1. on 13 Aug 2007 at 6:32 am CZ

Luke, I am ur father
    / Luke, I loved your mother
    / Harry, I loved your mother

2. on 08 Sep 2007 at 12:30 am asty felysita

love harry potter

3. on 09 Oct 2007 at 1:06 am Star Wars Pictures

Star Wars Pictures…

I know!…

4. on 09 Nov 2007 at 10:48 pm dEa

I Love harry potter……….

5. on 14 Mar 2008 at 7:04 am Teinz

The thing is…

It’s not about wizards or jedi’s or anything magical at all. The mythological quest to resque the kingdom or the universe isn’t that important either. Mythology is about the changes a hero undergoes in the story. Wizards, jedi’s and so on, are all part of the backstory and not essential to the journey of the hero.

Teinz

6. on 24 May 2008 at 8:20 pm Jo

Hello, I am a french girl but for my two favorite film I will do an effort :) I think Even if the two film are similar they are good inch one in his manner. Harry Potter is dfferent because int this film they can love, have possession etc. But Star wars is more a tragedie because if Anakin Have listen Padmé they will be safe … So if eveyyone love harry Potter and star wars it will be no problem or other things like that.

Vive Harry Potter et Star Wars pour toujours !!!!!

Merci d’avoir lu mon message :)

7. on 24 May 2008 at 8:21 pm Jo

Sorry for the fault !!!
    désoler pour les fautes !!!

8. on 14 Jul 2008 at 1:43 am Carmen Vj

There is no comparison to Star Wars and Harry Potter. Although I have enjoyed both segments of these movies, they are totally different. These movies will be around to the end of time for generations to come. Great work:)

9. on 08 Dec 2008 at 6:27 pm Harry Potter Font

I love this! Very funny!

10. on 27 Jan 2009 at 12:53 pm Fantasy

We can’t compare between Harry Potter and Star Wars. they are totally different

11. on 10 Jul 2009 at 10:11 pm Lord Vader

This general story applies to a lot of movies out there. But it is funny though to compare HP with Star Wars. Altough “Star Wars” is a masterpiece and HP isn’t.

Regards,
    Lord Vader — Give Yourself to the Dark Side.

12. on 24 May 2010 at 7:11 am Jon

I just love Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling has such a vivid imagination! I found a very interesting site about Harry. Here you can order any frame from the movie and get it as a poster
    Harry Potter Wall Art

13. on 09 Jun 2010 at 11:35 pm Paul Parker

This is a striking similarities, huh! Never really thought of it that way before until I read your post here.

Thanks for the post. Hope you can visit my site once you have the time.