Inflatable Missile Balloons

Missile Balloons for your Car

The concept is pretty simple:

1. Fill balloons with helium
  2. Attach balloons to car
  3. Drive like a crazy person and delight in other drivers’ reactions

While these were originally created as a Malaysian advertisement that won a CLIO in 2004, MissileBallon.com now sells customizable inflatable missiles on their website.

These can’t be legal to drive with, can they?

via engadget

13 Responses to “Inflatable Missile Balloons”

1. on 04 May 2007 at 12:56 am LoveMeorDie236

How cute I would laugh if I saw these here. I want some!

2. on 04 May 2007 at 7:17 am Nessa

I want some of them. Can I attach them to someone else’s car?

3. on 07 May 2007 at 10:18 am ET

Sorry. I had to repeat this meme.

1.Fill balloons with helium
    2.Attach balloons to car
    3. Drive like a crazy person and delight in reactions
    4.????
    5.Profit!

4. […] Say No to Crack » Blog Archive » Inflatable Missile Balloons Looking for a way to get some attention on the highway? Try these helium-filled missile balloons: Tagged as: funny, missile, balloons […]

5. […] Here’s an interesting image. If you want to freak people out, try filling balloons with helium and drive like your life depends on it. I found the image here. […]

6. on 18 Apr 2008 at 12:23 am Uncle Fester

I want some. Where can I get some?

I want some for my boat, my bike, my golf cart, my wheel chair, my roller skates, my dog, my neighbor’s kid, the guy sneaking out of my wife’s bed room when I get home.

Ahhh, never mind. Think I’ll just launch a few of the real ones.

Uncle Fester

7. on 26 Aug 2009 at 1:07 pm damtss

I need the real one to destroy girls except my mam.Sorry, Just u have a chance to your mam.

8. on 12 Feb 2010 at 7:47 pm will

omg i tried this and a cop pulled me over and said oh my god why are missiles following you???
    are u in trouble?? are the army trying to kill you???

and i replied lol!

9. on 12 Feb 2010 at 7:49 pm will

i got them somehow from my friend he said he got the from this place…

10. on 01 Mar 2010 at 5:07 pm LoLa

Where did you get them, Will???

11. on 06 Oct 2010 at 7:40 pm hi dudes

dude that would be preety funny someone be like omg wtf im out i dont want to die and drive off the road and kill themselves!!!!!! lol

12. on 06 Oct 2010 at 7:43 pm hi dudes

then i would attach it to someone elses car WTF!!!!!! oh snap im gonna die!!!!!! and its like the missiles were real

13. on 06 Oct 2010 at 7:48 pm hi dudes