Japanese Poop Charm

In Japan, everything can be accessorized. Kind of like the U.S. in the Eighties, just with fewer commodore 64’s and cuter cartoons.

This year’s must have accessory? This little piece of golden poop:

Poop Charm for Cell Phone

OK, OK, I don’t know if it’s exactly the “must have” accessory of the year, but the manufacturer has already sold over 2 Million of these poop charms, each for the sole intent of attaching to your cell phone.

Golden Poop

For only a few dollars, you can purchase your own at Rakuten. It even looks like they come in nice little displays:

Japanese Poo Charm display

Unless you’re Japanese, I’m not sure how you would go about the purchase, but I’ve done my duty. As the old saying goes: “I can only lead you to the poop, the rest is up to you.”

And for that guy in your life who might want a sportier poop charm, try the poop catcher’s mitt:

Poop Charm catcher’s mitt

Now that’s what I call manly!

via Gizmodo

10 Responses to “Japanese Poop Charm”

1. on 20 Apr 2007 at 2:33 pm Diesel

So… that stuff my dog has been leaving on the lawn isn’t soft-serve ice cream?

2. on 20 Apr 2007 at 7:09 pm BOSSY

That’s nothing – Bossy’s brother has a Japanese wife and she tells Bossy they have Penis Festivals over there!

3. on 21 Apr 2007 at 11:32 pm Dictionary Boya

A poop in the hand is worth three in the bush?

4. on 25 Apr 2007 at 10:30 pm tommy

when i was raising my three kids in diapers in tokyo japan, there was an educational daily tv program that featured a puppet in the form of a poop. he or she or it lived, yes, in the toilet… and it talked… i think its name was unchi-chan… unchi is “kid’s japanese” for poop. lol
    thank for this… and oh yes… the penis charms have been all the rage for centuries.

5. on 05 Jun 2007 at 4:24 am Kin no Unko traz boa sorte e dinheiro

[…] Say No to Crack e The Japan […]

6. on 29 Jul 2007 at 6:58 pm zooma

Now that’s what I call manly!

7. on 03 Nov 2007 at 11:50 pm poop

i love the word poop sooooooooooo much and poopie is so tastey…It is very nutritious.The best kind is the green and mushy kind.Sometimes its better when it sprays out of your butt brcause poop makes you VERYYYYYY thirsty..I love pooping in my hand and smaelling it soo i am pre[ared for my farts,but thats a different story.Anywhooooooooooooooooo im going to deffinatly buy on of these babies.
    Love

8. on 23 Nov 2007 at 9:12 am Casdok

I knew about the golden poo, but not the mitt!
    Cheers!

9. on 15 Apr 2008 at 8:57 pm Salad Fingers

i, being Sald Fingers, am quite fond of poo. Especially the golden kind… Even though i prefer rusty metal. Rusty spoons are best.!.!.!

0_o i am lovely… SOOO PROUD!!

10. on 18 Aug 2008 at 10:59 am Poop Lova !

OMG I just love the golden poop!!!! Hilarious. I bought one, put it in my grandmas toilet, and she thought she was set for life!!!!!!! She tried everyday but nothing but brown mush salt and potatoe was all that came out. She got very depressed. Finally I told her” haha stupid loser its fake!” She got quiet angered. so angered she poop out real gold!!!!! HERSEF!!!!!!!! So she went up so me, and said ” haha stupid loser its real!” The end