Have you ever been on the edge of losing it at work? I’ve kicked copiers and pulled off all the keys on a laptop out of frustration, but have always managed to appear calm and collected.

The guy in this video, on the other hand, has obviously been told to “just try again or reboot your computer” one too many times. He’s attempting to do a print-screen, but keeps getting junk (note: the first 45 seconds are slow, but it gets better):

(if you can’t see the video, click here)

Talk about a career limiting move! Thanks to Mr. Disgruntled at Disgruntled Workforce for the video.

Update: Bunk just sent me this video of another office worker snapping:

(if you can’t see the video, click here)

While the guy in the first video probably could have talked his way out of getting fired, the second must have been toast. Second video possibly via Miss Cellania.

14 Responses to “Office Worker Loses His Marbles”

1. on 05 Mar 2007 at 10:01 pm BOSSY

Bossy usually has the same reaction but usually she removes her husband’s head.

2. on 05 Mar 2007 at 10:46 pm Cassie

That’s pretty tame compared to what my husband (ex actually) is capable of.

Is that real? Or was it staged I wonder…

3. on 05 Mar 2007 at 11:04 pm Anita Bath

BOSSY – your poor husband!

Cassie – I’m not sure. Opinion on the net is split 50/50. I think it could be real.

Some people have said that printer toners can’t explode like that, but I’ve seen it happen when they’re jammed in the printer hard enough.

4. on 06 Mar 2007 at 12:15 am Anthony

I feel like doing that all the time. Only thing is my job isn’t worth it. I kinda like the “gift” that was given to the 2 guys after they were laid off in Office Space :)

Anthony
    Journey Through Divorce

5. on 06 Mar 2007 at 2:01 am eugene

what does the russian words after the vid mean? could it be a commercial?

6. on 06 Mar 2007 at 6:22 am Helena

LOL!!!!!!
    Oh yeah, I’ve definitely had days like that!

That’s it. I have to put a link to you on my site now. ANything that makes me laugh that loudly has to go on the list.

LOL

Helena

7. on 06 Mar 2007 at 9:25 am Blonde office worker

A few laughs from a short scene captured in another office.

8. on 06 Mar 2007 at 12:04 pm Natron

Funny stuff, had to place this video on my site also…

9. on 06 Mar 2007 at 1:46 pm Robin

Oh I’ve felt like that before.

10. on 06 Mar 2007 at 6:07 pm Storm

This is a well known tv commercial for… something. I forgot. But I’m surprised that nobody knows it. It’s one of those videos that half the planet has seen.

Think there is a series of these. Maybe if you followed the url at the end of the video there will be a clue to what the message is. “Have one of our relaxing soft drinks” or something. Too lazy to do so myself. Sorry.

11. on 07 Mar 2007 at 1:35 am Bunk Strutts

Storm– Half the planet has seen them, but the other two-thirds haven’t. What are YOU watching?
    Bunk

12. on 15 Mar 2007 at 5:51 pm Chris

I’m gonna have to call Bravo Sierra on both of these. I have never seen a printer spray out toner like that. Not to mention the camera is positioned too perfectly. And the other one, I like how no one even gets off the phone when the guy jumps over to beat the other guys ***. Although funny, completely fake.

13. on 15 Mar 2007 at 5:55 pm Chris

Oh the first ones a commercial……How could I be so stupid. Of course it’s fake. Sorry about the last comment.

14. on 16 Mar 2007 at 11:23 am ee-nuh

The first one translates to “make it to vacation” or “survive until vacation” roughly.