Why do Advertising executives think that a blurry photo of five 30 foot horses on the side of the road is going to make me drink beer? Or why do they think that I’d even attempt to remember the phone number of a fat greasy lawyer while I’m attempting to simultaneously finish my crossword puzzle puzzle, eat a waffle, and change from 4th to 5th?

Due to the abundance of bad roadside ads, I typically admire cool, funny, or just amazingly creative billboards while driving. Below are my choices for top 10 real billboard advertisements:

10. Bic ad:

3d bic ad
Apparently located in England. However, this is the only one of the ten that I can’t independantly confirm as being real (if you’ve seen it, let me know where). Picture via

9. Moving and storage ad:

Doll collection freaks people out
I saw a few of these in New York last time I was there. At the time, I thought it would have been much funnier if the adjacent billboard read: “Why store your doll collection? There’s plenty of freaky people on eBay!” Picture via Billboardom

8. Max Factor mascara:

Max Factor Crying Billboard
This cool billboard changes from an attractive model to a make-up nightmare when it rains. Not sure how this is supposed to help sell more mascara though. Picture via Frederik Samuel

7. Sign from God:

Sign from God
Funny and a clever play on words – definitely more amusing than the other dozen or so “Billboards from God” dotting our highways. Picture via

6. Ikea – The page cannot be displayed:

Ikea page cannot be displayed
This electronic billboard was supposed to be showing a real advertisement, but it looks like Windows (or their network) pooped out. While almost certainly not intentional, something tells me this would make a great ad for a Microsoft competitor. Picture via

5. Gain – Irresistible Scent:

Gain - irresistable scent
3d billboard ads are popping up everywhere, particularly in big cities. This is one of my favorites, probably because it’s the first laundry detergent ad that was both effective and made me laugh. Picture via

4. Ford Mustang Blurred Motion:

Blurred Screen Billboard
This simple Ford Mustang billboard isn’t painted – it was actually created using a special type of semi-transparent material that blurs the scene behind it to make it look like you’re moving really fast, regardless of weather. UPDATE: looks like this was just a concept by Ian Hart, would have been a great ad though.

3. Nike 10k in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nike 10K
Another new trend is interactive billboards. In this ground level billboard, passersby can walk or run on the enclosed treadmill. For every kilometer run, Nike will donate a certain amount to UNICEF. Picture via Briefblog

2. Massive 3d Adidas goalkeeper:

Adidas Ad - Oliver Kahn
To make sure they weren’t upstaged by Nike or other rivals, Adidas constructed this massive 3d advertisement at the Munich airport for the 2006 World Cup. Defining this as a billboard may be a stretch, but it was too cool not to include. Picture via

1. Summer 2006 Cartoon Network:

Comedy Central Ad Campaign
These funny ads showed up in the summer of 2006 all over the country. Most people had no idea what they meant, and the uncertainty heightened the buzz. After a few weeks, The Cartoon Network revealed characters on each ad (bottom right panel). Pictures via Andy little, here, here, and here

And finally, here’s one that was just taken today … it didn’t quite make my top ten, but I thought it was pretty funny:

Plenty of room for God's creatures
via

If you’ve seen others that you think should be included, let me know and I’ll post them here.

Related Posts:

No results.

148 Responses to “Top 10 Billboard Advertisements”

1. on 16 Jan 2007 at 4:35 am Cameron

This isn’t quite a billboard, but it is a pretty silly sign (and name for a road) that I saw on my way back to school last weekend. http://bp2.blogger.com/_erqSwYjtOks/RayMiIvY9GI/AAAAAAAAAE8/SuRe-96aHx0/s1600-h/Bad+Route.jpg

2. on 16 Jan 2007 at 8:36 am fluffman86

My favorite billboard of all time was displayed exclusively here in Charlotte, NC. It was in Oct. 2000 – during the 2000 Bush/Gore presidential race. It had a picture of Bush, but the text had the “Gore 2000″ logo. The ad agency originally claimed it was a proofreading error (to gain national popularity for the ad) and sold the ad to 123hire.com (a job placement agency) and added the phrase “Proofreaders wanted!”

3. on 16 Jan 2007 at 8:55 am Anita Bath

Cameron and fluffman86 – those are great! Nice finds!

4. on 16 Jan 2007 at 8:58 am Anthony

Those are great!!!

Anthony
    Journey Through Divorce

5. on 16 Jan 2007 at 9:21 am Shadowfalcon

I haven’t seen that ad here alas but I wish I had.

Love this post, thanks for cheering me up

6. on 16 Jan 2007 at 10:21 am Jess

Love the razor ad! Classic!

7. on 16 Jan 2007 at 12:48 pm High Desert Diva

Great post! Of course, the last one was probably my favorite…no CLUE why…

8. on 16 Jan 2007 at 12:56 pm John

Those were great!

9. on 16 Jan 2007 at 2:07 pm Dawn (webmiztris)

those are fabulous! thanks for sharing them…

my favorite was the Ford ad.

10. on 16 Jan 2007 at 2:18 pm Néstor

number 7 it’s a fake. i saw billboards much better than that.

11. on 16 Jan 2007 at 2:25 pm Anita Bath

Nestor – if it is a fake, they made a fake of a real sign. I lived in Iowa for 2 years, and that exact same sign was right out my apartment window.

So yes, I guess I got to see a sign from God every day. ;)

12. on 16 Jan 2007 at 2:59 pm Diesel

Very cool. I love the Mustang one.

13. on 16 Jan 2007 at 3:10 pm ammogirl

good stuff! my favorite is your honorable mention.

14. on 16 Jan 2007 at 3:20 pm ravianz

thats amazing collection; i liked the no. 2 especially!!!

15. on 16 Jan 2007 at 3:38 pm chris

Fun. Creative. Some even look like works of art…makes you wonder if art and advertising are destined to merge in the future…

16. on 16 Jan 2007 at 4:34 pm Jeremy

My favorite was #4-the Ford Mustang Blurred motion. I appreciate the artistic value in it.

I’m going to get some pictures for you, after I visit my mother in Ohio. There’s a strip that is filled with 3D billboards(the company that makes them is located at the end of the strip). My favorite is the car that’s wrecked through the billboard with spinning wheel and working blinkers. If you haven’t guessed, it’s for a car insurance company.

17. on 16 Jan 2007 at 4:48 pm Anita Bath

Jeremy – I look forward to seeing your pictures. Some of the 3D ads that are popping up nowadays are just fantastic, and I look forward to adding a couple more to the list.

18. on 16 Jan 2007 at 6:40 pm Grimm

I lived in the area that Jeremy is mentioning for sometime and I can recall when that sign with the car first went up, there were repeated calls to the police.

It comes complete with tire skid marks in the grass leading up to the sign.

Great list…gotta say being a steak man, your honorable mention is my favorite.

19. on 16 Jan 2007 at 7:26 pm Mr. Fabulous

Those are great! I think the last one is my favorite.

20. on 16 Jan 2007 at 9:46 pm Tricia

Fabs a meat man thru and thru!

I just wrote to Anita about some more pics you can use. :) Great billboards! I love the bic razor one. :)

21. on 17 Jan 2007 at 10:24 am John

That soccer guy jumping across the road freaked me out — i was like GIANT GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

22. on 17 Jan 2007 at 12:15 pm Diego

The one from Nike wasn’t located in Mexico, it was settled in Buenos Aires, Argentina, very close to my house.

23. on 17 Jan 2007 at 2:59 pm Carlos

estas imágenes estan muy bien logradas y aumentan la imaginación del cliente potencial porque nos lleva de lo simple a lo complejo y nos atraen a su mercado.

24. on 17 Jan 2007 at 9:42 pm Killer Rabbit

LOL, those are funny. “Clowns hate tangleos…” I also liked the Message from God and the Blurred Vision signs.

25. on 18 Jan 2007 at 1:31 am sarah

the ikea mess-up billboard wasnt at the fault of microsoft.

26. on 18 Jan 2007 at 10:31 am Eric Skiff

Hey there :) Glad to see you used one of my CC pictures, that’s what they’re there for!

Great article, some of these billboards are extremely creative. I love the bic one best I think!

27. on 18 Jan 2007 at 11:56 am Ed

Excellent article—great visuals.

28. on 18 Jan 2007 at 3:41 pm DeAnna

I love that giant razor.I wonder how you can acctually use that thing this is my first time on this website and I love it. I think I’ll keep it forever as my own.Well I think this is awesome.I’m in class write now in Histoy boaring until I found this website. I love you all.

29. on 01 Feb 2007 at 11:28 am walter

Nope, their doll collection line is better.

30. on 02 Feb 2007 at 6:14 pm Mike

I’m pretty sure the Mustang ad is fake. It’s a really interesting concept, but the “plastic sheet” is mounted on a standard Adam’s advertising billboard. These boards are very big and very heavy and therefore have steel supports holding them up. If you mounted a transparent plastic sheet on a billboard like that, you would see the girders through the plastic.

31. on 02 Feb 2007 at 7:55 pm Eric

Mmm, Mike, from the look of it, I’d say it’s a fairly small sheet, maybe six feet tall, meant to be about car-window height, so you can see it as you drive by. Not much point having a giant one, I’d think! Also, I /love/ the Ikea one ^.^

32. on 02 Feb 2007 at 9:56 pm Kevin

Here’s one I took on I-5 in California, just north of Sacramento. Not an ad per se, but still wierd. My favorite part is how jacked Jesus’ arm looks.

33. on 02 Feb 2007 at 11:02 pm Braedon

Someone said #7 was fake, and that pic may well be, i don’t know, but i have seen a real billboard saying the same thing in Tauranga, New Zealand.

34. on 03 Feb 2007 at 12:41 am Chris

I have seen several of the God billboards, especially in Knoxville, TN. My favorite is the one that says:

“Don’t make me come down there!
    -God”

35. on 04 Feb 2007 at 1:16 am TabbyCat

Great billboard pictures. Thanks for sharing

36. on 06 Feb 2007 at 7:39 am Jo's Cafe

Specials of the Day 2/6…

Specials of the Day for 2/6

……

37. on 07 Feb 2007 at 9:41 pm jessie

i loved the one with the mashed potatos, they were great

38. on 08 Feb 2007 at 1:53 am Kelly

Cameron

I remember that sign well, used to live in Glendive, that sign was about 15 or 20 miles out. We used to laugh about it every time we went by, was always tempted to take the road & see where it went.

39. on 08 Feb 2007 at 2:03 am Ken D

This happened about 30 years ago in Chicago. I got to work one morning and a billboard across the street from my job had gone up over night. It read:

“Follow the leader.
    -Honda”

Apparently it was just too good to pass up, because it was just a few days later that the next billboard down the street (like 20 or 30 yards, tops) got a makeover:

“Don’t follow anybody.
    -Yamaha”

I seem to remember the Honda ad coming down right after that. It was great.

40. on 09 Feb 2007 at 12:36 am Michelle

Very funny–and thought I’m not into soccer that World Cup one would make me stop the car to stare.

41. on 10 Feb 2007 at 2:27 am Danaë

Hey, that Saskatoon billboard is from my hometown. In fact, the restaurant is right down the street from my old apartment.

What’re the odds of Stumbling on that. Hmm.

42. on 11 Feb 2007 at 3:22 am Xytheril

I remember there was one of those “Clowns Hate Tangelos” billboards up on the freeway maybe a few blocks from my house. I’d pass it on the way to work every day for two months of so. Then one day, it had a cartoon guy (who looked nothing like a clown) on it, and I just thought “Oh, they just got around to finishing it”. It was gone within a week, and I still have absolutely no desire to find out what that show was about. Worst. Ad. Ever.

43. on 12 Feb 2007 at 11:48 pm Molly

Acually denae there are many of those saskatoon billboards. There is one in my town in AZ. Exactaly the same one.

44. on 15 Feb 2007 at 3:12 pm mesy4567

I’ve seen one that reads “We’re good in bed” I can’t remember for what though.

45. on 15 Feb 2007 at 8:25 pm New Media Blogger

Mustang Ad…

Very cool billboard advertising campaign from Ford for their Mustang:

It takes more than just being cool to get onto New Media Blogger though – there has to be some geek quotient to it as well.
    This Ford ad is all about material science – the billboar…

46. on 18 Feb 2007 at 12:22 pm bob

I was by Myrtle Beach on the 4th of July and it was about 102 degrees outside(literally) and there was a “god” billboard that said:

And You think This Is Hot?
    (Signed) God

47. on 03 Mar 2007 at 12:08 am yo momma

i found this with stumble upon.. not exactly a billboard but still funny…

48. on 05 Mar 2007 at 2:13 am Alex

Truly creative. Can be quite dangerous to drive next to them for some drivers

49. on 05 Mar 2007 at 2:18 am besttravusa

Nice site!

50. on 05 Mar 2007 at 2:36 am Wolfgang

Ummm…I’m gonna call BS on the ford billboard. It’s a photoshop job, and not a particularly thorough one at that. even on ian’s website he’s got three pictures of the exact same billboard from the exact same angle on top of three different backdrops with the same motion blur filter from photoshop. great for “concept art.” but that’s it. scratch the ford ad and put in the mashed potatoes!

51. on 05 Mar 2007 at 2:48 am adam

i wish i had a picture of a billboard in brooklyn ny that simply said “worst president ever” it made me laugh every time.

52. on 05 Mar 2007 at 2:57 am Evilpig

@Danaë

Thats what I was thinking too, but I think there is a restaurant called Saskatoon in USA.

53. on 05 Mar 2007 at 3:00 am Mike Cochrane

I’ve seen the God billboards all the way down here in New Zealand. They’re up around Auckland.

Cool to hear they’re all around the world.

- Mike :-)

54. on 05 Mar 2007 at 3:20 am jedward

The mustang one isn’t real. It was a concept model. The sign does not actually exist.

55. on 05 Mar 2007 at 5:17 am NykO18

There’s also the classic one :

56. on 05 Mar 2007 at 6:17 am kings fulker

o yes there very good + i think that the football one is expesally good and tom

57. on 05 Mar 2007 at 6:18 am business

Advertisement that people want to see and talk about, cool.

58. on 05 Mar 2007 at 6:35 am James

A little more about number 2…

The player is Oliver Kahn, the German goalkeeper. Adidas put advertising featuring him all over for the World Cup in Germany last year.

The funny thing is, he never actually played any games, as Klinnsman (The German coach) decided to play Jens Lehmann instead of him. D’Oh!

59. on 05 Mar 2007 at 6:55 am Mark

I know for a fact that the Mustang Billboard is just a concept billboard, it doesn’t actually exist. Special blurry paint? Ooook.

60. on 05 Mar 2007 at 7:05 am Andreas

Nice, it’s difficult to convince the masses to buy a producted, these ads however seem to do the trick. Google use clever ads, usually a math equasion, the answer leads to a web site where u do more math and eventually u get an interview or something like that. Really cool!
    Andres

61. on 05 Mar 2007 at 8:00 am Mike

Again with the Ikea/Windows billboard. That error is in no way Microsoft or Windows fault, it’s a missing file/link – do we blame hosting companies for getting a 404 page?

62. on 05 Mar 2007 at 8:17 am Anita Bath

Mike – great point, I just thought the sign was funny. Most people would see that sign and blame Microsoft/Windows for the error, even though it probably isn’t the software’s fault.

63. on 05 Mar 2007 at 8:38 am pickles the drummer

When I saw the headline, I fifured I would see this one on your list:

64. on 05 Mar 2007 at 8:40 am Ad'

These are really cool !!!
    I love these kind of stuff !
    Here’s another one I find funny :

65. on 05 Mar 2007 at 8:42 am jupi

this is somewhat funny…

66. on 05 Mar 2007 at 8:46 am zawwai

really funny and amusing.. i like them all..

67. on 05 Mar 2007 at 8:55 am Patrick

I’ve eaten at Saskatoon several times and have enjoyed the tasty creatures! Especially the ostrich, alligator and buffalo. Saskatoon is a great little place in my town and not only is the food good but so is the service and the atmosphere. The whole place can be crowded but it is decorated in such a way as to make you think you are in a small cabin with a small group of friends.

68. on 05 Mar 2007 at 11:11 am sgtiger

What don’t you get about the eye liner one (#8)? One side is using the max factor, one side isn’t. When it rains, which side do you want to use?

69. on 05 Mar 2007 at 11:58 am Don

I LIVE in Saskatoon. The real city in Canada where the name for the restaurant came from. Come visit us in the summer time there’s lots of stuff to do up here :) (I say summer because I don’t think most people that don’t live here would survive our winters…)

70. on 05 Mar 2007 at 12:30 pm David

My favorite has always been PETA’s “Beef: It’s what’s rotting in your colon” billboard. Classic.

71. on 05 Mar 2007 at 1:14 pm middleagedhousewife

There was one from Cartoon Network, here in Winston Salem, NC. It said, “I’m a hot toe picker.”

72. on 05 Mar 2007 at 1:27 pm Jordan Lund

Proof that some state departments of transportation have a sense of humor:

73. on 05 Mar 2007 at 1:44 pm Mary

there are several of the God signed ones along highway 400 in GA my two favorites read:
    1) I don’t question your existence.

and

2) That Love thy neighbor thing… I ment it.

74. on 05 Mar 2007 at 1:58 pm Faaj

lool the sign from god is the best one!

75. on 05 Mar 2007 at 2:37 pm Steve

Last spring, someone hacked electronic billboards in Toronto, and changed the message to read “Stephen Harper eats babies.” I suppose it might not count as a full-scale billboard, but it was pretty interesting anyway…

Details can be found here.

(For anyone unaware of Canadian politics, Stephen Harper is our Prime Minister.)

76. on 05 Mar 2007 at 3:30 pm richard

the best sign i saw was on a church and it said professionals built the titanic amateurs build the arch.

77. on 05 Mar 2007 at 3:32 pm Valerie

Here is a weird bill board! http://www.boredstop.com/bb.htm

78. on 05 Mar 2007 at 4:21 pm Jamie V.

Yea, I’ve been to eat at No. 1. Actually, I just went there last week. Pretty good food and one of my favorites.

79. on 05 Mar 2007 at 4:29 pm SpamBadger

You missed “I GOT MY CRABS AT DIRTY DICKS!’ … crab shack.

80. on 05 Mar 2007 at 6:30 pm Brutally Frank

Nice examples from someone with a similar interest: http://billboardom.blogspot.com/

I really like the first one against dandruff!

And a nice Kournikova add: http://antenno.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/anna_billboard_1.jpg

81. on 05 Mar 2007 at 10:00 pm yellowbeard

funny except for the last one, which is just human stupidity at its worst.

82. on 06 Mar 2007 at 3:13 am Soheil

Cool.

83. on 06 Mar 2007 at 4:42 am Brutally Frank

Just take it with a grain of salt, Yellowbeard!

Kournikova isn’t exactly known for playing a great game of tennis … It may not be the most profound ad, but at least it’s way better than those ridiculous ‘signs’ of that deity. THAT’s human stupidity at it’s worst!

I’m glad we don’t have those around here, thank God ;)

84. on 06 Mar 2007 at 10:15 am Gabi

I actually saw the cartoon network one… Over the summer, I took a class at Case Western, so I had to drive that highway every day… I would always see the red ‘I pooted’ billboard and laugh at it, but I never knew what it meant… Then one day it had the character, and I got it. I just thought it took them a while to finish the billboard, I didn’t know it was actually their marketing technique… oh well

85. on 06 Mar 2007 at 1:24 pm David

A few years ago when Beano was introduced during early Summer, in June they ran a billboard with the legend:

“Wishing you a quiet Fourth.

Beano”

In the mid ’60s, too, some all time classics were done for Volkswagen. I remember one that had seven nuns walking (on a white background, de rigeur for the series) toward a VW bus with open doors. The legend: “Mass Transit” followed by the VW insignia.

David

86. on 06 Mar 2007 at 1:49 pm Blogoculars

That last one and the message from god are priceless.

87. on 06 Mar 2007 at 6:37 pm Design House Hervey Bay

Great Boards!!

88. on 07 Mar 2007 at 4:15 pm Jarik

For years in the city near where i lived there was a billboard for a local auto body shop that had an actual front end of a car atached to it. (sans a weel, and covered in dents, like it had been recked) insane thing was, the bilboard was like 50 feet up.

89. on 19 Mar 2007 at 10:55 am DocZayus

I loooove mashed potatoes…!

90. on 30 Mar 2007 at 9:07 am BM

Dutch bank uses electricity building for advertising (for mortgages):
    http://www.hillenaar.nl/content/view/50/53/ (click on the photos to enlarge). The sign of the bank is a blue lion. There even was a man or woman in a blue-lion-suit walking around the house and now and then watering the plants and cleaning the windows…

91. on 30 Mar 2007 at 6:26 pm JerryBrightonhammer

What in the name of Jerry Brightonhammer was that all about?
    I dont’ know but it doesn’t make sense to me.

92. on 03 Apr 2007 at 3:24 pm Josh

Nice page Eric there funny as hell mostly the you wanted a sign god and the there is plenty of room of all gods creatures right next to the mashed potatoes lmao

93. [...] Internet Livre Guiness de l’alcoolique! Les 10 meilleurs panneaux publicitaires Bush n’était pas le bienvenue Les hôtesses du salon de l’auto de Genève Guerre [...]

94. [...] funny and remarkable billboard ads are REAL These funny and remarkable billboard ads are REAL Look for the Bic shaver ad and the Mustang ad![news] [technology] [...]

95. on 02 May 2007 at 6:44 am Win Win Blog » 10 najboljih bilborda

[...] Ostatak ovde. [...]

96. on 15 May 2007 at 1:53 am Rocky

if you go to my website listed above…follow the link to pictures, I have several billboards worth taking a look at in there…Thanks

~Rocky

97. on 26 May 2007 at 3:52 pm rainmaker

hey there, great collection! ^^

i think this one shouldn’t be missing too:

greets from germany

98. on 26 May 2007 at 5:14 pm rainmaker

working link: http://www.blavish.com/german-playboy-billboard-guys-pray-for-rain/

99. on 27 May 2007 at 12:50 pm Generic Anonymity

My favorite billboards wouldn’t have had the same effect were they not right on top of eachother…

Hangovers Aren’t Pretty by ~GenericAnonymity on deviantART

100. on 04 Jun 2007 at 6:44 am Mr D Bint

hello, i have a meat beard too, and i would like to meet up to discuss meat types

I LIKE MEN

101. on 19 Jun 2007 at 11:22 am dnl2002

Thanks for sharing these! My favorite is off of 1-80 in Iowa. There’s a Lion’s Den Adult Superstore (a porn shop) near Baxter. About a half mile up the road there’s a black billboard with the same font as the Lion’s Den logo that reads “Jesus: The Adult Super Savior”. :)

102. on 21 Jun 2007 at 8:59 pm Candace

Saskatoon is a restaurant?? weird…. i live in Saskatoon too but I didn’t even know that. I was looking at the billboard thinking wherever that was put up people would think that we were a little crazy advertising eating creatures…
    Anyway these were really neat and I guess you learn something new each day!
    And like Don said, come and visit sometime!!

103. on 11 Jul 2007 at 2:07 pm List Of Funny Ads (Links) - OxyGyan

[...] Top 10 Bill Board Ads – Ad No. 2 worth watching. [...]

104. [...] (via say no to crack) [...]

105. on 20 Jul 2007 at 7:25 pm napster

dre is the better produtor of the world

106. on 13 Aug 2007 at 7:03 pm Jason

Great article! :) Some awesome billboards

107. on 16 Aug 2007 at 1:52 am Fisher

this is the funniest website i’ve ever been on

108. on 23 Aug 2007 at 3:43 pm List Of Funny Ads (Links) : OxyGyan

[...] Top 10 Bill Board Ads242 – Ad No. 2 worth watching. [...]

109. [...] Source: Say no to crack [...]

110. on 18 Sep 2007 at 8:16 am List Of Funny Ads (Links) : OxyGyan

[...] Top 10 Bill Board Ads – Ad No. 2 worth watching. [...]

111. on 19 Sep 2007 at 2:23 am Your Weekly 10 Links to Check out!

[...] – Top 10 Billboard Advertisements – Very [...]

112. on 28 Sep 2007 at 10:21 am Be Be

I think those are awesome

113. on 26 Oct 2007 at 10:43 pm My top 5 stumbles this week. « 19Mine

[...] top 5 stumbles this week. Bunny Suicides Post Secret  Interesting Ads Kitchen Cat A Dirty [...]

114. [...] Check out all the other awesome billboards. [...]

115. on 27 Nov 2007 at 6:50 am Rick

A funny billboard ad that a friend from Canada told me about was actually two billboards, one behind the other. One said, “Jesus Saves.” The other sign said, “Safeway saves you more.”

116. on 03 Dec 2007 at 2:41 pm amanda

yo these are some of the funniest ads i have seen keep them up

117. on 18 Dec 2007 at 12:27 am Erurneste

This may involve a delay, but cars on the lot may have options you dont want and that can raise the price.

118. on 29 Jan 2008 at 3:55 am seks hikayeleri

Great article!

119. on 17 Feb 2008 at 2:14 am edineeMum

I climbed the gams and turned.

120. on 19 Feb 2008 at 4:48 pm sonrics

wtf…what a losers! lol

121. on 20 Feb 2008 at 3:14 pm Joshua Steimle

If anyone has any photos of bad billboards, I mean really bad billboards, submit them at http://www.badbillboardproject.com.

122. on 26 Mar 2008 at 6:17 am Mahdi

i like this bic ad. we hope more like this

123. on 22 Apr 2008 at 12:19 pm john

LOL, this is a funny website. No, I don’t have dolls, thier actionfigures! LOL jk.

124. on 25 Apr 2008 at 2:35 am sakarya

Beautiful illustrates

125. on 20 May 2008 at 2:29 am best home decor

The most intresting is Massive 3d Adidas goalkeeper

126. on 02 Jun 2008 at 6:17 am Dia

I liked the Razor ad very much

127. on 11 Jul 2008 at 10:40 pm Neopresent-new

Good day to all

128. on 13 Jul 2008 at 1:07 pm mashed potatoes for babies

mashed potatoes for babies…

How do you come up with so much material to blog with?…

129. on 20 Jul 2008 at 8:09 am toys

The IKEA one looks more like an internet explorer problem than a blue screen problem with Windows. Interesting. Maybe the advert was actually in Flash or something, and they run it off an internet explorer or internet program of sorts. Which makes sense to say that the network was obviously down– makes you wonder how they are actually running those adverts. They must broadcast them to the screen or something.

130. on 25 Aug 2008 at 2:07 am amapyalutty

Is this gonna end someday??

131. on 17 Sep 2008 at 3:29 pm dead_drederS

Priveet!! Medveed!!!

132. on 30 Sep 2008 at 1:22 pm Tanya

Indeed, if the first dimension were represented by a visible curvature only, it would be conceivable. Thus for every not plane continuum we can substitute a plane continuum of more dimensions

133. on 05 Oct 2008 at 4:57 pm Psypeevelay

Hi, everybody!

I think, that this is a great forum. Very intresting and useful.
    But I can’t find the search function, cause I want faster find the topics that could be intresting for me to express my opinion…
    Please help me with search function on this forum!

134. on 08 Oct 2008 at 10:01 pm AMistyCrissy

Hi! I’m Crystal. I am almost 16. :)
    I guess http://www.saynotocrack.com – wonderful name for this site! ;)
    It is so cool here, especially in this category.
    I was surfed about 2 hours before found this forum. I think i’ll be here for a long time! :-*

135. on 04 Nov 2008 at 9:07 pm Biggoga

Where you are going to meet new year?

136. on 11 Nov 2008 at 8:31 am Heandestaduam

some of them are not bad but… internet is crazy

137. on 16 Nov 2008 at 5:29 pm Irrelaappence

Does anyone how to unlock this phone. if yes what does one use it to unlock it. Thanks

138. on 09 Dec 2008 at 1:00 am soobSypefousy

Hello
    I’ve just registered to say your site is very useful and nicely done!
    Thank you very much for your work.

Cheers!

Sorry for offtopic.

139. on 21 Jan 2009 at 9:30 pm Devaicess

Nothing seems to be easier than seeing someone whom you can help but not helping.
    I suggest we start giving it a try. Give love to the ones that need it.
    God will appreciate it.

140. on 01 Feb 2009 at 5:34 pm BJBabyPenn

Hello!! How is everyone doing? I am a new member and I would like to introduce myself. My name Is BJ Penn and I am from Mdison USA.

That is all for now. I am eager to interact with everyone one this forum!

141. [...] via SNTC [...]

142. on 01 Apr 2009 at 10:39 pm Brittany

HAHA! I loved the last one!
    I live in Saskatoon and I see that ad all the time. I think it is classic and absolutely brilliant.

143. on 04 Jul 2009 at 10:32 am jathsum

its so good C= nice one very nice C=

144. on 09 Jul 2009 at 11:04 am Joy

The Saskatoon sign is also on a tee shirt sold in the UP…bought it for hubby last month. :)

145. on 02 Aug 2009 at 8:08 pm Your incorrect

@ #6,
    Except for the fact that it’s Internet Explorer, not Microsoft. Hence it may be good for its competing browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.

146. [...] – Top 10 Billboard Advertisements – Very [...]

147. on 29 Oct 2009 at 4:37 pm Billboard Outdoor Ads

Some of these are great!

148. on 05 Jan 2010 at 12:36 am carson rogers