This advertisment takes the “dumb blonde” misnomer to the extreme:

(if you can’t see the video, click here)

Found via. So all I need to do is buy a Mercedes, and I’ll stop asking dumb questions, right?

8 Responses to “Beauty is nothing without Brains”

1. on 12 Jan 2007 at 5:30 pm !!!!!

Mercedes and Volkswagon have by far the best commercials! You aren’t being over powered by some man yelling about horsepower and hemis, they get you with the funny and a semi-artistic take on the car. LOVE IT!!

2. on 12 Jan 2007 at 7:19 pm logoâ„¢

See, this is why I am glad to be a redhead, everyone knows we are smart and gorgeous.
    But we are not all strippers or sluts, dammit!
    What kind of car would that be?

3. on 12 Jan 2007 at 9:53 pm Anita Bath

logo – how bout a Yugo? Smart, gorgeous, long lasting, handles like a dream…

Shoot, there I go with those dumb questions again.

4. on 12 Jan 2007 at 11:36 pm Dan

I think blondes are sweet — and I know plenty of smart blondes. For instance there’s Jill … well, OK, so maybe she’s more of a brunette. Then there’s Hazel. Oops … I guess she’s really a redhead.

Well how about … er … umm …

Gotta go — the water is boiling.

5. on 13 Jan 2007 at 2:18 am Amy

LOL…that is too funny. Now I know why I declared my major as computer securities…LOL… to completely shatter the dumb blonde theory! hahah….thanks for your well wishes with the interview! It went great! Now all I have to do, is wait! Torture!

6. on 13 Jan 2007 at 9:54 am libragirl

Hey, she knew to whisper in a libary, that’s something.

7. on 13 Jan 2007 at 1:33 pm Anthony

Hahaha… That was so funny…

Anthony
    Journey Through Divorce

8. on 13 Jan 2007 at 9:50 pm Revol Ednolb

I love blondes! My wife is blonde, and that is why I married her though. She can do some dumb things sometimes though, for example:
    2. One time I knew she was having a bad day because she had a tampon tucked in one ear and she coundn’t find her pencil.
    1. One time I found out she was using my computer because there was white-out on the screen.
    3. One time she was staring at a can of orange juice, so I asked what she was doing, she said “The can says ‘concentrate.'”