I’m beginning to think that it’s almost impossible to prevent kids from being brats part of the time. At least this is my way of rationalizing why my two year old has been bratty lately. Some kids though, are just spoiled brats ALL the time. For instance, check out this girl’s reaction to her new car:

(if you can’t see the video, click here)

Can you imagine? That’s why, in 14 years, my son will get my 1998 Saturn, and since all the paint will be gone he can have it painted any color he wishes. Problem solved, no tantrums.

On the other end of the spectrum is this kid:

(if you can’t see the video, click here)

If your son or daughter is like him, please don’t tell me (s)he’s two, I might go crazy. 😉

7 Responses to “Hopefully your kids aren’t this spoiled”

1. on 08 Jan 2007 at 4:05 pm Diesel

Man, I’m glad that kid left the camera on. That little b**** deserves to have this video haunt her forever.

Too bad the 2nd one is just a commercial. And a pretty abstract commercial at that. I wonder how many people watch it without figuring out what that kid is really up to (getting himself a brother to play soccer with).

2. on 08 Jan 2007 at 10:14 pm Luke

Never would have figured that one out, Diesel. Pretty smart for a 4-5-6 year old.

3. on 09 Jan 2007 at 7:50 am Nessa

All of the people in the first video (except the camera boy) are %#@*#$#. I hope that’s not real. I want to slap those parents and then punch them. The daughter needs to be sent to boot camp. “It’s the wrong colooooooor.” Ass.

The second one is cute.

4. on 10 Jan 2007 at 7:45 pm Solo

There is one waym and only one way to receive a present: be grateful to the person who is trying to make you happy. The kid who has too much breaks down because ‘it’s the wrong color’ is truely pathetic, not because of the kid, but because of the parents who could not teach her better.

But my good friend V said it alot better in this post:

5. on 11 Jan 2007 at 2:51 am Solo

Well, have you taken a look at this one?

Eerily similar! :)

6. on 11 Jan 2007 at 9:21 am Mehul Patel

The Soccer kid ad from Stratos is awesome I loved it totally :) The girl is sad its cruel not appericiate gifts given with so much love and affection, even if you dont like it say you like and then work around it! Happy 2007 to you!

7. on 17 Jan 2007 at 6:17 am Jochen

i’m positiv that there are those kind of people.
    but the first video is obviously staged!