Not one to follow popular opinion or conventional wisdom, President Bush demonstrates his firm belief that the heart is actually located right underneath his belly button:

George Bush Heart in Abdomen
via

After this picture was taken, reporters queried the President on his odd hand placement during the national anthem. The president had this response:

“Look here, heart disease is about as real as global warming and the Easter bunny. The U.S. needs to start thinking economenically, rather than wasting Billions chasing rabbits down fox holes. It’s high tide we instead put our eggs where our chickens are hatching. You see, I talk to dead soldiers everyday, or sometimes just watch them on The Google, and they make me realize that we need to stay the course instead of just spending money on ridiculous pork belly programs and human-interested stories.”

To demonstrate his commitment to this statement, he has also decided to withdraw the United Stated delegates from the International Academy of Cardiology, since he and his hand selected group of scientists have found no proof that the heart even exists, let alone that it can cause any problems.

15 Responses to “President Bush gives us an anatomy lesson”

1. on 28 Dec 2006 at 12:09 am Tom Bailey

Interesting take on that. I have seen this same pic on other blogs and I get the standard bush name calling, I liked your discription.

2. on 28 Dec 2006 at 2:27 am Shari

I was just surfing through BlogMad when I landed on your site.

I love this picture! Bush sure knows how to make the whole world laugh.

3. on 28 Dec 2006 at 4:17 am Keith L. Dick

Actually in that pic, I think our boy GB’s Belly Button is about to Pop out and I’m sure it’s larger than any other external organ he has so he’s trying to cover up the fact that in any arena he is very inadequate…

Then again he could just have a “Tummy Ache” and the guy on the left is reaching for a gun that he left at home…

4. on 28 Dec 2006 at 5:40 am MyScribbles: Write-ups of an Afghan

LOL! Funny post. This does make Bush resemble his apish caricature printed often in newspapers.

Thanks for sharing.

P.s.: What’s that John Bolton-like character’s hand doing in his coat pocket?

5. on 28 Dec 2006 at 11:13 am Aurie

I thought he just got a case of the “you know whats” at the most untimely occasion. Disaster strikes once again with our beloved Pres & timing.

6. on 28 Dec 2006 at 2:55 pm angela

Okay, this one almost made me shoot coffee out my nose. Loved it! (Especially the part about The Google. It’s a running joke in our office.)

7. on 28 Dec 2006 at 3:33 pm Diesel

Everybody knows that W is an alien who has six hearts, three of which are located in his abdomen.

Great post, Anita.

8. on 29 Dec 2006 at 1:57 am wolfe

As one of the three people in the US who still support Bush, I still found this very funny.

Best,
    -wolfe

9. on 29 Dec 2006 at 6:23 am libragirl

I keep reading this (which is why I took so long to comment) and wonder

Is he speaking a new form of English?

10. on 11 Jan 2007 at 5:54 pm I hate Bush

I hate bush. He is an Idiot. I am surprised that he remembers to breathe. Oh, and only 739 days left with this a-hole, red-neck, arrogant, dip-shite in office.

11. on 15 Jan 2007 at 12:08 pm meneame.net

El único hombre que tiene el corazón en el estómago…

La imagen habla por si sola. Realmente sorprende como este individuo cada vez da mas pistas sobre su inteligencia….

12. on 16 Jan 2007 at 4:26 am cacus

Well, at first look, it’s pretty fun for me, but i don’t think you guys from North America enjoy this kind of things, neither me and my compatriots enjoy it at all (i’m not USA resident, i’m Argentinian), have you ever asked yourself what is THAT person (person?) doing in the PRESIDENT CHAIR???. Again: WHAT IS THAT FUNNY PERSON (person?) DOING WITH THE WORLD??? Any idea?
    Believe it or not… that’s all we have?

Greetings from Argentina.

cacus

13. on 16 Jan 2007 at 8:22 am Carlos

Realmente no es que tenga el corazón en la tripa. Lo único que pasa es que lo que a los demás nos llega al corazón y despierta nuestra sensibilidad, a él le produce gases.

14. on 09 Mar 2007 at 5:24 am bush

**** you bush, you are a *****

15. on 12 Jul 2007 at 7:59 pm Maggie Mendoza

I had to read that twice to actually get it through my head. I can’t believe how f***ing stupid he is! This… it’s like on a whole new level. That quote gives new meaning to the word stupid. God… ignorance really is bliss.