Best baby breakdancer?

This kid is easily the best baby breakdancer I’ve seen. OK, so he’s the only baby breakdancer I’ve seen, but still … my son is almost the same age and has trouble climbing onto the couch, so in comparison this kid is just amazing:

(if you can’t see the video, click here)

I had a late night at work, so I apologize if you’ve already seen this … I was a little lazy.

7 Responses to “Best baby breakdancer?”

1. on 22 Nov 2006 at 1:27 am don't call me ma'am

Wow. I’m pretty much speechless after that. I’m also flabbergasted that they have a dance floor duct-taped to their living room floor for this little guy… they’re really serious!

He’s amazing.

2. on 22 Nov 2006 at 12:27 pm Diesel

Not only would I have a dance floor in the house, I’d have an agent signed and be booking appearances on the Tonight Show. If his trajectory of development continues, he should be able to spin upside down at the speed of sound while levitating by about 3rd grade. Unbelievable.

3. on 23 Nov 2006 at 12:05 am Recnad Kaerbvuli

One day that kid is going to make hundreds of dollars a year doing that!

4. on 23 Nov 2006 at 12:54 am seb

I am very impressed… I mean, seriously ridiculously impressed. This kid is gonna be a champion!

5. on 23 Nov 2006 at 1:37 am Aurie

It’s really amazing to see what our little people can do when they discover their bodies. Of course the breakdancing is impressive, but this kid must’ve came right out of harlem or brooklyn in NYC and went into the womb in order to have a bboy stance like that. I can’t imagine the birth pains that his mommy went through.

6. on 23 Nov 2006 at 3:59 pm Robbie

That is beyond ridiculous! Seriously, he’s 25 months old, and has better balance than I do. I just hope he stays that eager about breakdancing.

7. on 22 Feb 2008 at 5:16 pm Daniel

The baby is really great,but I think the Parents should please try and introduce something more cerebral and educational,rather than the stereotypical image of we blacks;..Sports and Dancing.
    He is awondeful kid anyway.