Kung fu baby

Some pregnant women tell me that their unborn child must be doing gymnastics while in utero. Others say the kids are going to be boxers they hit the mother so much.

Still other babies are born with gifts that take others decades to master. Much to the mother’s dismay, the baby in this clip must have spent months perfecting these moves before birth. I’m not sure if this baby is practicing to be a Jedi Knight or Kung Fu master …

(if you can’t see the video, click here)

On the other hand, what about the babies who don’t move around much? I don’t typically hear those kids being typecasted into future roles, such as “my unborn son seems to lay around and sleep all day, just like his dad”, or a nicer “I think my unborn daughter will be an office worker, she isn’t too active”.

Think how strange the world would be if our parents chose our future career paths before we were born? We’d probably have a society made up of 80% professional athletes, 10% doctors, and then everyone else … hope you like sports!

Thoughts? Let us know!

12 Responses to “Kung fu baby”

1. on 28 Oct 2006 at 7:53 pm Orikinla Osinachi

Unborn babies don’t even know there is a mother until their birth.

I will watch the video later.

Cheers and God bless.

2. on 28 Oct 2006 at 9:27 pm Jessica freeman

Hello

I really like your blog. I beleive an unborn baby knows that there is something taking care of it. Well, i look forward to all the updates. Thanks again and i have added your blog to my favorites.

Jessica

3. on 28 Oct 2006 at 10:54 pm Anita Bath

Hmmm … maybe I wasn’t clear somewhere. I don’t mean to start a debate about a baby’s awareness prior to birth, just referring to how much they move around.

A ninja-in-waiting doesn’t have to know they’ve already begun ninja training, right? 😉

4. on 29 Oct 2006 at 12:59 am Haddock

So yoda has been reborn :)

5. on 29 Oct 2006 at 2:14 am D. Prince

I love this video!

6. on 29 Oct 2006 at 11:45 am Gayboo

Hey Okinawa Orikidoodoo, duh! P.S. Awesome video!

7. on 29 Oct 2006 at 1:11 pm Diesel

Oh sure, it’s really funny until he kicks your ass and takes your lunch money. [Sobs uncontrollably]

8. on 29 Oct 2006 at 4:15 pm Mr Omen

:-) that was a prety good one

9. on 30 Oct 2006 at 12:39 am Keith L. Dick

hehe, Funny Vid… :)

10. on 07 Nov 2006 at 9:09 am Aurie

This one was very cute. I wanted to see Crouching Tiger Hidden Baby after watching this.

11. on 24 Aug 2007 at 7:59 am Online Anime

hmmm… maybe this should be feature on the next Rush Hour Sequel..

12. on 07 Aug 2008 at 11:42 am ladymoonshine

actually baby’s are very aware of ther mothers presence at 4 months in the womb a unborn baby can pick his/her mothers voice and heartbeat out of 100 others and this continues until about age 2 when the child stars to become more aware of other things and learn the knowledge is somewhat forgotten but even as a adult your mothers heart beat may still put you to sleep rather quickly….(its the same affect it has in the womb)….the unborn child can also tell when the mother is upset and late enough in pregnancy can associate ceartin peoples voices with bad feelings and after birth cry when their around (ok im 9 month’s pregnant if my husband upsets me say 6-7 times within the last month when our doughter is born she will scream when she hears her fathers voice)