Crazy e-bay feedback

Have you ever purchased something on eBay and been tempted to write completely ridiculous feedback after receiving the item (in case you didn’t know eBay encourages buyers/sellers to leave feedback after every purchase)? I’ve always wanted to do this, but never had the guts – particularly since I use my eBay account for work purchases.

I’ve pondered writing things like:

• thanks for sending the underwear with the laserjet printer, fits snugly
  • i hope you look as good in person as in the included pictures, yum
  • works great, smells like limburger cheese – selling any nose plugs?

I’ve probably thought of 25 or 30 equally silly feedbacks over the past couple years, but tonight I stumbled upon what could be the greatest eBay feedback prankster ever – andy46477. This guy was a member in 1999, and only left nonsense/funny comments.

Here are some of my favorites:

• If you can guess 3 of the foods in my retainer, I’ll send you a free VEGETABLE
  • I’ll bid on you til there’s nothing left but crumbs! Then I’ll bid on the crumbs
  • When I open boxes of cereal, you should be inside. Yes, you’re THAT GOOD!
  • I like my cars like I like my women – fast and expensive! Then I leave them
    Reply by 55chevy4: WHO IS THIS GUY ????????
  • Rotilla is a GOOD name for my wife. Don’t call her “Hey, STUMPY” again. EVER.
    Reply by hammerjammer: I don’t understand why this was left in the feedback section for me???
  • There was NO REASON for you to call my house and yell at my children. Still, A+
  • When life gives you a lemon, put it on eBay and I will bid on it.
  • You’re 15 genes short of HUMAN. But I mean that in a good eBay way. Yes I do!
  • Very polite, but I never spoke to him. Quick seller, yet I never bought. Hmmm.

You can read his entire eBay profile to find your own favorites here: eBay profile for andy46477. Have you ever received (or sent) funny/bizarre eBay comments? Like one of andy46477’s comments in particular? If so, let us know!

9 Responses to “Crazy e-bay feedback”

1. on 21 Oct 2006 at 2:29 am decemberflower

I don’t think I’d ever leave a weird feedback for someone. I once nearly got attacked for leaving something other than “A+++++++++++ BEST SELLER EVAR”, so I usually don’t even bother with feedback unless I really get good service.

2. on 21 Oct 2006 at 8:58 am B-Real

One time I orderred a gun case from ebay thinking it was only .75c. However, once through the credit card process and everything it said there was a $25.00 shipping fee. It never said that in the bidding or description page. Anyway, it still turned out to be a good deal, it was just kinda funny though.

3. on 21 Oct 2006 at 9:40 am mike

Gotta love a person with a sense of humor.

4. on 21 Oct 2006 at 5:24 pm butane

A few of my favorites:
    Dragons and Cops flew out of my ass just as he predicted! Great seller!

I ordered a car picture, but you sent me a live tuna fish! Great! I can eat it!

If you could fit this man in a bottle… Wow. Just wow. He’d sell twice as much.

5. on 23 Oct 2006 at 10:46 am Hollivander

OMGOSH! I haven’t so much since Santa had brown hair.
    one of my favourites- Say hello to Barbara for me. I’ve been watching her at night.
    Do people leave ridiculous feedback to him too?
    Im going to check…

6. on 23 Oct 2006 at 10:47 am Saskboy

I’ve left/had a few doozies.
    computer_saskboy

7. on 24 Oct 2006 at 10:13 am Ken

I love leaving weird e-bay feedback. My wife said I was the only jerk around. Here are some of my favs:

Great seller, great product! Sometimes I place smallish bees up my nose. Yummy!

This seller is so great I asked him to marry my daughter. And I dont have one!

Great seller! If he was in Houston Id kiss him on the lips! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Seller makes me feel like, somebody’s watching me-ee, but it’s just my fantasy. Oh-oh-oh-oh.

8. on 20 Sep 2007 at 6:35 pm Angela

Did you notice that his feedback relates to the Feedbackee’s name?

9. on 26 Apr 2010 at 9:41 pm cheap ghd

It’s rather awesome,I have been searching materials relate to these stuffs for my paper.and it really helps me.